Effective date: 11/10/2023
Last updated: 11/10/2023
1. Information We Collect
1.1 Personal Information
We may collect personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, billing information, and other information necessary for providing our services.
1.2 Non-Personal Information
We also collect non-personal information such as browser information, device type, and usage data to improve our services.
2. How We Use Your Information
2.1 Service Provision
We use your personal information to provide, personalize, and improve our services, as well as to communicate with you about your account and our offerings.
2.2 Marketing and Communication
With your consent, we may use your information to send you promotional materials and updates about our services.
We may use non-personal information for analytics purposes to understand how users interact with our platform and to improve its functionality.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
3.1 Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with trusted third-party service providers to facilitate our services, such as payment processing and customer support.
3.2 Legal Compliance
We may disclose your information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal requests.
4. Your Choices
You can opt-out of receiving promotional communications by following the instructions provided in our communications or by contacting us directly.
4.2 Access and Update
You can access and update your personal information by logging into your account or contacting us.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
7. Contact Us
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting this page on our website: mikaelasol.com
- By phone number: +1 646 705 1188
- By mail:
GDPR Compliance Statement
Welcome to Mikaelasol.com ("we," "us," or "our"). We are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring the security of your personal data. This statement outlines our practices in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. Information We Collect
We collect and process personal information necessary for the provision of our services. This may include:
- Contact Information: Such as your name and email address.
- Billing Information: Necessary for processing payments and transactions.
2. Legal Basis for Processing
We process personal data based on the following legal grounds:
- Contractual Necessity: Processing necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
- Consent: When you provide explicit consent for specific processing activities.
3. Your Rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights under GDPR:
- Right to Access: You can request access to your personal data.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to correct any inaccuracies in your data.
- Right to Erasure: You can request the deletion of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Right to Data Portability: You can request a copy of your data in a machine-readable format.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
4. Data Security
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data.
5. Data Retention
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this statement unless a longer retention period is required by law.
6. Third-Party Disclosures
We may share your personal data with trusted third parties for the purpose of providing our services. These third parties are bound by confidentiality and data protection agreements.
7. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
8. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about how we handle your personal data or if you wish to exercise your rights under GDPR, please contact us at [email protected].
9. Changes to this Statement
We reserve the right to update this GDPR Compliance Statement. Any changes will be communicated through our website.
This statement serves as a general guide. Ensure that you adapt the text to accurately reflect your data processing practices and adhere to the specific requirements of the GDPR. It's recommended to seek legal advice to ensure compliance with applicable data protection laws.